Wednesday, September 25, 2013

     Over the years I've done consummate research - asking each and every person I've been with what they like the most and here's what I've found. Most men all say that they want more oral sex.. big surprise, right? So I asked women what was it about blow jobs that they didn't like and I found 3 main things in common with most. Some women said it was the taste, others said they feel as though as it's degrading while others said they just felt that they were lacking the skills to give a good one. I'm gonna cover all three of those now.
     First about the taste - there are tons of myths about what food and drinks that a guy can consume to make it taste better but that doesn't really help us out now does it? The simplest answer to this is easy peasy.. he doesn't have to do it in your mouth. I tend to find it more arousing to watch him finish elsewhere anyways but just remember, the man is just saying he wants more frequent oral sex not that he has to complete the act in your mouth.
     I'm one of those girls who just doesn't like the taste of someone else's skin so the key to not getting any unwanted flavors in your mouth is to lubricate, lubricate, lubricate! Here's what I do - get yourself some liquid lube, just the regular kind not with all those flavors unless you prefer that but the flavoring can get overpowering after awhile. The regular liquid lube doesn't taste like anything, maybe a little sweetness but that's it so you can take a small amount and rub it on him before you start.
     Now like I said before to lube, lube, lube but not just with the lubrication but with your own saliva. Spit is your friend!! The sloppier, the better. You will have a much easier time with your technique if he's sufficiently wet. If it's too dry you'll not only possibly get an aftertaste but you'll get a drag and too much friction which is definitely not pleasurable.
     The second thing I hear is that women feel that giving b.j.'s is degrading. To that I say - honey, if you think he's the one in control you are totally mistaken. When you have a man's penis in your mouth you are in total and utter control  of his world. This is his most prized possession, the reason he breathes oxygen into his lungs each day. If anything when a man let's you give him head, he is entrusting you with his very life. He's at his most vulnerable position he could be because at any moment you could bite off his very manhood.
     When I give a blowjob I show him with no words, only actions, who is really running the show. Some women say they don't like to be on their knees, that the position itself is a physical manifestation of being in a submissive decision. So don't do it on your knees! Nobody said that that's the position you must be in and I've found most of the time they find it more enjoyable when they're lying down anyways.
     The third reason women don't like doing this much sought after activity is because they think that they're not good at it. Practice, Practice! Research, Research! If you really want to give your man the best possible b.j. you can - do your homework. I have become very familiarized with all the parts of the male genitalia and have asked numerous questions to my partners.
      The only way you can truly give your man the best is by finding out what he likes. This is where communication comes in. Just be upfront about it - 'Baby, I want to please you the best that I can so tell me, what do you like? Fast? Slow? Hard? Soft?' It may seem like an awkward conversation but if you're not comfortable enough to have that conversation, then you're definitely gonna have problems in experimenting to find out what works.
     Remember, keep an open mind and keep the lines of communication open. Also take some time to browse through Cosmo articles or on line blogs like this to find out what techniques work for other women. As far as that goes, I'll get into my techniques later on in this blog, so stay tuned.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment