Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Kiss of XXX

     Gentle. Soft. Calm. Delicately caressing my own tongue with sensual rotations.
      It is the most underrated yet integral part to lovemaking, the kiss. Most of us
learned to kiss in our adolescent years. We experimented with boys and girls in an attempt
to perfect our technique and because we experienced this at such a young age, maybe we
forgot how important it is or it lost it's excitement.
      Well I beg to differ. Nothing turns me on more than a passionate kiss from a
lover. I have only met a few men who have truly satiated my desire for erotic kissing and
those few men ended up being the ones that I had the most intense sex with.
      A deep lustful kiss is my ideal foreplay scenario - slowly, deliberately, genuinely.
The key to an amazing kissing session is that it is not hurried or rushed. The perfect
build-up as I run my fingers up and down his stomach while he caresses my thigh.
      I've spoken to quite a few people and I've found out that a bad kisser is a deal
breaker for a relationship and I 100% agree. I also don't just kiss anyone, like if I'm
having a one night stand I rarely will kiss the person because kissing to me is way more
intimate than having sex.
      That may sound weird to some people, but I can easily disconnect my truly
intimate feelings when just having casual sex and I don't think that person's reached that
level to be kissing them.
      The eroticism of a sensuous kiss can excite me to unparalleled levels of
lascivious pleasure which, for me, can replace any other kind of foreplay. Give me a great
kisser over someone who's great at oral sex any day.
      Over the years I've found that women kiss much more to my liking than most
men do. It doesn't feel so contrived or definite. I find with guys they are overly excited
about what pleasure is yet to come so they can't focus on the carnal moment of salacious
kissing.
      I think the key for guys to always remember is that the slower you take it, the
wetter we get. Don't anticipate the climax that you're soon to be feeling, instead stay in the
moment and take it slowly and passionately.
      If you really want to stand out in a girl's mind then brush up on your kissing
skills. I had a succulent make-out session the other day and I can't seem to get the guy out
of my head now. Remembering the groping and lush kisses is much
more memorable than just a good pounding. So guys keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment